ARTS AND LIFE SKILLS PROGRAM
Every 3rd Saturday of the month we welcome 20-50 students who have been sentenced to community service through the Youth Courts. Pastor Corey McDonald created the “Stop, Think, and Act” Program to share life skills, opportunities, and encouragement to those who attend. This program encourages students to become aware of the choices that got them to where they are and how to make better choices in the future by examining their circle of influence.
● Check-in at 8:45 am. The seminar begins promptly at 9:00 am.
● Students must be signed in and signed out when picked up by their legal guardian.Parents, please have your ID.
● Guests are not allowed.
● Unless arrangements have been made, students may not leave the building, for any reason, without being signed-out by their guardians. Please call (816)777-8850 if other arrangements need to be made.
● Snacks, drinks, and lunch will be provided!
● Check-out is at 2:30 pm. Students must be picked up by 2:45 pm.
● Students will receive 6 community service hours for this seminar only upon completion.That includes participating and following the rules.
● Most students really enjoy the day and get a lot out of our seminar, so additional community service and mentoring opportunities are available. Contact Corey McDonald at for more info.
Lee’s Summit First Church: 425 SW Oldham Pkwy,
Lee's Summit, MO 64081
Contact or call (816)777-8850 for directions or more info.